Share | 

new ideafor kgb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KGB Vicious
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: new ideafor kgb   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm

I want to consider moving kgb back to the new and improved ksi it would be a division of ksi where there is a better rank system and where we would be able to actually train you guys coldwar would be one squad there would be a set date each week for the squad to meet and have gamenights I will be on tonight to talk it over with everyone it is in the best intrest of you guys to hear me out I have not "left" kgb as of yet.

Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 pm

fuck ksi. we are suppose to be enemies with them. plus those damn bastards hacked my secondary account Halo3 Dragon. unless your talking bout that ksi nations thing that chipmunk told me bout (that was suppose to be comeplety different from ksi) i have nothing to talk bout.
Back to top Go down
Wing00 Gundam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:03 pm

vicious i need to talk to you privately. just trust me and join if i send you a private chat
Back to top Go down
KGB Vicious
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:06 pm

This is the new ksi its ksi united I would never join the old ksi

Founder

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:09 pm

I'm not online

Last edited by KGB Vicious on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wing00 Gundam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Well Vicious I doubt you would be able to get back KGB. Like I said earlier, Jetfire and Intensity sent out a message telling all remainig KGB members that you officaly resigned on tuesday. They also said if the founders want to join KSI then let them but KGB is gonna stay as it is. From the looks of things I doubt any KGB members will listen to you now since you officialy resigned. Hell Jetfire as even asked me to make a new website cause of this (yeah I know I already told you that) event of making KGB a better gaming community than what it was. Sorry to say this Vicious but I believe you have lost KGB. I have no worldly idea what you could do to regain their trust. If you want to talk more over the situation, I'm off work today so after all my classes (I'll be done with them at 4:30 P.M. est) I'll be online playing halo reach. I look forward to our chat. Remember Vicious. I still have a deep amount of respect for you. So please don't lose your respect in me like what you said on the poll chat like you said you did. See you on Reach buddy.
Back to top Go down
KGB Soundwave
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:38 pm

das ist shiza i hate you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wing00 Gundam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Well its good to see people are still on the forums. Also congratz Jetfire. I see you finally got your laptop back from the shop. Also you were right Jetfire. I went to the old clan site and got a f*cking trojan virus on my laptop. Lucky me though that I know how to deal with viruses. I learned it as part of my courses.

P.S. Jetfire I know you hate me. It makes me depressed to see our amazing 2 year friendship die. It hurts worse also knowing the fact that you were my closest (and will always since no one could ever come close to our old friendship) on live. I will admit I am very sad about it and wished we never had the fight. Hopefully one day we will regain that treasured friendship we had. But if I may say, you should be ashamed of yourself. Making fun of my older brother. Don't you think I miss him? He was my closest and only read friend i had in real life and not on live (the reason I said on live was because I thought of you as a true friend). I go to his grave every week and trust me I would always stand up for him. He was my hero. My role model. My friend. My brother. Now I have no true friends in real life. Don't try saying that bullshit that I need to get out more often. Its just that most of America is racist to me. They taunt me. Steal my stuff. Break my equipment. Trick me into ridiculous stuff. Now my only true friend is Vicious because of this fight between you and me. (I really can't consider you anymore cause you mute me in every party or anything that we are put in together. In my opinion, I still see you as my only other true friend besides Vicious. It seems like as if there is a wall between us cutting of the friendship that made us each others closest friend on live. As for your opinion in me now, that is unknown.) Why would you go so low as to make fun of my brother? Please just tell me why. That was the lowest anyone has gone to hurt me and trust me I've been hurt many times recently. This without doubt tops the lowest anyone has gone to hurt me. So why Jetfire? Why toss away our friendship we had? Why taunt my older brother and use him against me? Why hurt me so bad? Why Jetfire? Please just tell me why?
Back to top Go down
KGB Optimus
Unit Leader
Unit Leader

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:29 pm

guys talk to me.

Back to top Go down
http://Twitter.com/elijahevans
Wing00 Gundam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:55 am

sadly there isn't nothing to talk about optimous. i can't seem to get through to jetfire to try and talk to him. there just nothing i can do so oh well i guess. it was nice knowing him while i did for the 2 years.
Back to top Go down
KGB Soundwave
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:57 pm

when i left the match you initiated a fight by sending an aggravating messag were it not for that this wouldnt have happene. duh
Back to top Go down
Wing00 Gundam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:37 pm

kgbjetfire wrote:
when i left the match you initiated a fight by sending an aggravating messag were it not for that this wouldnt have happene. duh

thats some bull jetifre. after you left the game, you sent the first message insulting me. i simply replied back and soon after we got into a message war which you cleary won when you insulted my brother and reminded my that he was gone. duh
Back to top Go down
KGB Soundwave
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: wow   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:50 am

i lost all respect for you that was the time recklezz was their when you tryed to kill me so i killed u u booted me and i sent u a message,. i was talking about the one were i killed you with the concussion rifle 3 times and left then went to score attack and received a message sayin "wow you didn't even bother to finish the fight.. yaadad yada yada... i win by default, trust me i got a peice of history in front of me and also. i admit i perticapated but i had a frickin list in my message box and if your not gonna accept responsibilty dont make up lies honestly xbox live doesnt lie.
Back to top Go down
Wing00 Gundam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:57 pm

kgbjetfire wrote:
i lost all respect for you that was the time recklezz was their when you tryed to kill me so i killed u u booted me and i sent u a message,. i was talking about the one were i killed you with the concussion rifle 3 times and left then went to score attack and received a message sayin "wow you didn't even bother to finish the fight.. yaadad yada yada... i win by default, trust me i got a peice of history in front of me and also. i admit i perticapated but i had a frickin list in my message box and if your not gonna accept responsibilty dont make up lies honestly xbox live doesnt lie.

I know right? Xbox live doesn't lie. So why are you lying jetifre? In the game with recklezz you killed me first so then i tried to kill you so i could boot you. You were pissing me off for killing me. So why lie jetfire? Also the concussion rifle argue is debatable. I personally still think I won cause you quieted but again that argue is debatable. But the fight that had recklezz in the game isn't. And don't worry jetfire. My inbox is stilled filled with the truth. Aslo why are we talking over a month old thread? Plus does it really matter anymore? We are close friends again. So I say we should drop the conversation before our friendship is ruined by another fight. Plus you admitted to the fight being your fault cause of those pills you took. Anyway conversation is now dropped. This subject may not be talked about anymore and the fights shall be forgotten and forgived. So whatever jetfilre. We are each others closest friends on live again. So i hope you drop this also and let the past be and only let the present and future have your attention. May our friendship rule the realm of time and may we be each others' closest friend on live. Very Happy lol! king cheers Razz Cool
Back to top Go down
KGB Soundwave
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:51 am

im don ok? i know for a fact u sent the first message, u want to use regressive psychological defense go ahead im just give up ill deal with those that want to listen to reason...
Back to top Go down
Wing00 Gundam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:03 am

kgbjetfire wrote:
im don ok? i know for a fact u sent the first message, u want to use regressive psychological defense go ahead im just give up ill deal with those that want to listen to reason...

i do listen to reason. you just dont want to listen to my reasoning. plus regressive psychological defense ftw? i was just trying to stop the arguement. thats why i said lets drop it. plus does it really matter who sent the first message now? the fight is over. we are each others' closest friend on xbox live again. so who cares? i dont anymore. plus why are we still talking on an over a month old forum article? why not start up a new forum or just private message me. look if it makes you feel better ill say you right. i really dont care anymore. im just happy that we are each others' closest friend on xbox live again Very Happy Cool Wink afro lol!
Back to top Go down
KGB Soundwave
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:07 pm

guess what? i let recklezz look at my account on the day you got mad at me he saw you sent the first message, ask him yourself, regression is when your superego and igo are in argument over whats true, and want to you want to be true, your brain combats this argument by trying to forget what really happened, and makes itself the right, do what you want, if you don't want to man up and accept resbonsibility so be it, im deleting my account, congrats on being the only one on kgb.
Back to top Go down
Wing00 Gundam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:56 pm

if i could remember my damn password i would let recklezz recover my account. he would cleary see that you sent the first message. you talking bout me having to man up? look at yourself cause im pretty you thats who your talking about. people who cant face facts really fucking piss me off.
Back to top Go down
KGB Optimus
Unit Leader
Unit Leader

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:55 am

hey guys enough fighting. chill both of you. and wing are you in ksi?

Back to top Go down
http://Twitter.com/elijahevans
KGB Soundwave
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:17 am

ive had enough of mr nice guy good bye have a nice life wingg ive had enough of you, really i admit my wring doings, but you wanna blame everything on me go ahead and talk to yourself, i know im right, and since im never talkin to you again, im in my mind right! lol
Back to top Go down
Wing00 Gundam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:04 pm

no offense jetfire but your typing is horrible. and so much for never showing up in kgb forums again. also i know im right but you cant admit it and even if your right i won't admit it. plus your said i blame eveything on you? Ha! what a load of bull. the only thing i blame you on is ruining my perfection in halo 3 for betraying me on accident and this fight. besides that your just saying bull jetfire. hell man the only reason im gonna be nice to you know is cause your leader of the sniper squad. besides that reason, me being nice is very debatable. hope you get shot in the leg again and have both your arms broke! have a nice day jetfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new ideafor kgb   

Back to top Go down

new ideafor kgb
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KGB Gaming :: KGB Gaming :: General Chat-
Jump to: