KGB Gaming

The Official Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Halo Reach Score Attack Boosting? Kill 'em grunts good!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wing00 Gundam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Halo Reach Score Attack Boosting? Kill 'em grunts good!   Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Hey guys i was playing score attack mode in reach when i tried this playlilst named grunt something. Anyway it was just a crap load of grunts screwing around with each other. I found it easy to head shot them and just destroy them completly. When the game was over i had earned 3,486 credits on my very first game of the playlist. I thought hm... this could be good for credits. I had played the game so many times i had earned arround 186,000 credits within less than 2 hours and 30 minutes. Soon after i had even hitted the credit cap so i couldn't earn anymore. I thought this might be Reach's boosting playlist after i had hitted the credit cap. What are your guy's opinions on this? Could this playlist go against the boosting law of KGB if you earned the amount of credits I did? I need your guy's opinions on this bsefore i play this gametype anymore. Question
Back to top Go down
KGB Chipmunk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Score Attack Boosting? Kill 'em grunts good!   Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:44 pm

This is perfectly fine to do. You aren't manipulating the system in any shape or form to advance yourself, but simply playing a gametype that is provided by Bungie over and over again. It's fine, Gundam. Enjoy your monies and I think I might enjoy some of that mullah too.
Back to top Go down
http://kgbgaming.userboard.net
KGB Vicious
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Score Attack Boosting? Kill 'em grunts good!   Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:48 pm

it is not really boosting but bungie said that if you use score attack with the grunt for rank like all the time then there is a chance you can be banned for a short amount of time i have used it to a few times going for captian

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Score Attack Boosting? Kill 'em grunts good!   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:32 pm

That's pretty dumb, but good thing you told us Vicious. We should send this out to our other members.
Back to top Go down
Wing00 Gundam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Score Attack Boosting? Kill 'em grunts good!   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:02 pm

Actualy vicious what i read on bungie.net is that you won't get banned. But if you play your favorite playlist or checkpoint in campaign 24/7 you will hit the credit cap faster than normal. Lukems said this himself on one of the blogs about credit cap. Wink
Back to top Go down
KGB Vicious
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Score Attack Boosting? Kill 'em grunts good!   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:23 pm

so if i play team slayer and swat comes up all the time i wont get credits for it when i reach the cap

Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Score Attack Boosting? Kill 'em grunts good!   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Remeber vicious that this is to prevent boosting and not having people already having max rank within the first week the game came out. Playing team slayer doesn't give you a lot of credits while playing score attack and killing those basterd grunts can give you up to ( this is max i've gotten without getting a comendation in a game) 4,283 credits. Playing team slayer hardly gets you 500 creidts at times. It will be a one in a million chance that you hit the credit cap by playing team slayer. I hope this reply helps make it a little clear vicious. Same for you chipmunk. Smile
Back to top Go down
KGB Chipmunk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Score Attack Boosting? Kill 'em grunts good!   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:32 pm

I am glad I haven't sent the message out yet then. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wing00 Gundam
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Score Attack Boosting? Kill 'em grunts good!   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:41 pm

If you guys have anymore questions about credit cap, just ask me ok? I read all the blogs on bungie.net about credit cap so i know what im saying. That and the fact that i hitted the credit cap twice while playing score attack. Have fun on reach guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Score Attack Boosting? Kill 'em grunts good!   

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Score Attack Boosting? Kill 'em grunts good!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1