Share | 

step in a organized direction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KGB Soundwave
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: step in a organized direction   Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:24 pm

My meetings and gamenights are offically on saturdays and thursdays also some of my leadership is slackin due to school back in session.

Last edited by KGB Soundwave on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KGB Chipmunk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: step in a organized direction   Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Soundwave,

Understand that when you criticize another with words such as "lethargic," and I understand this may not be directed towards me, you should expect negative feedback. When you are a leader, you want to give motivation to get your results. Sometimes it takes more to stomach what you really want to say rather than to say it. Sometimes it is the opposite. Just know what is the right call.

I wholeheartedly agree though on getting KGB back on track. This time, however, KGB will remain ON track. Like I said in another post, KGB will be stable TODAY (background checks completed, squads balanced). Leadership will take some more time and balancing squads will not be immediately reflected.
Back to top Go down
http://kgbgaming.userboard.net
KGB Soundwave
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: step in a organized direction   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:04 am

oh god no i was talkin about the sergeants/luietenants, but i don't care what they say, until they become more active this is my opinion, i think u guys do the most for kgb like your new events/website/forums/squads/plans/displin no offence but im talkin about luietenants/captains/sergeants/ including me we should be leading are squads into clarity and fun, not confusion and uneccary drama
Back to top Go down
KGB Soundwave
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: step in a organized direction   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:05 am

after all its the recruites that are suffering not the higher ranks Mad lol! afro geek lol!
Back to top Go down
KGB Chipmunk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: step in a organized direction   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:55 am

Understand that the origin of the drama comes from the Privates and rapidly promoted people, not from yourself or the few captains and officers who were before our mass influx of recruits. We just need to simply come up with a program that will chaff out the bad members and I think I have a plan forming.

I know I said I would get KGB back into shape TODAY, but unfortunately plans turn out differently. Life is life, you know. Sorry about that. It will be done very soon, don't you worry about that.
Back to top Go down
http://kgbgaming.userboard.net
KGB Ghostmaster
Unit Leader
Unit Leader

PostSubject: Re: step in a organized direction   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:29 am

well put chip. Jetfire that's one of the reasons when promoteing you should always be looking for good leadership material. For example when I myself is looking to promote someone first i train them and then I ask myself if this would be a person that i too would follow. New recrute's need to understand that we are more of a gaming community not so much a clan we are not looking for numbers. We just want good people to play game's with. That's why the leadership is only reserved for those we find suitable to handle this task. Being in KGB dosen't automaticly mean your going to be a founder one day. But on the other hand if your are a strong induvisual and have a passion to succide in our community then you may as well become a founder one day.

Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: step in a organized direction   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:24 pm

,well said both of you, but i do wish for more gamenight hosters and potental leadership that way kgb will become strong agian with the right people in touch with recruties and organizing events, so far only unit leaders and founders have even been hosting game nights or events
Back to top Go down
KGB Ghostmaster
Unit Leader
Unit Leader

PostSubject: Re: step in a organized direction   Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:11 pm

yeah but technically alll unit leaders and founders are acting captains right now I think you jetfire are one of the only two legit captains

Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: step in a organized direction   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:47 pm

yeah! legit, sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: step in a organized direction   

Back to top Go down

step in a organized direction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1